Sunday, August 29, 2010

UPDATES

The little black and white kitten, named "Victory" by a staff member that closely worked with her, made a complete recovery and was transferred to NOAH (www.thenoahcenter.org), a wonderful facility in Stanwood, WA where I am absolutely certain she will find a terrific home!

"Treadwell", the gray and white kitten run over by a truck, is continuing to make his recovery. While he is still not out of the woods yet, he has overcome his neurologic signs and has become quite affectionate! He has even started to purr! I will let him walk around on the floor of my house from time to time - where he is greeted by my aussie, my shepherd mix, my pit bull, and my other cat - and he has definitely learned his routine of being offered delicious canned food and using the litter box when I place him in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment